Traeger BBQ Fundraisers, Demos and Tastings
March 6 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm| By Donation
Thank you to everyone who attended and helped raise funds to support our 2020 Traeger BBQ Fundraising season.
With your generous donations we were able to raise over $3700.00 for a variety of charities, societies and non-profit organizations in Kelowna. We look forward to seeing you in 2021!!
Please join us again next year, where every Saturday during BBQ season, we will be Traegering up some delicious BBQ samples to raise money for local charities, societies and non-profit clubs in our wonderful community of Kelowna. Come and show your support by donating funds while taste testing some BBQ’d goodness.
We proudly support:
Features and benefits of a wood pellet grill:
- TASTE – Wood naturally enhances flavour
- VERSATILITY – Grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, BBQ
- EASE – No need to babysit, set & forget it
- CONSISTENCY – Cook like a pro every time
- COMMUNITY – Daily recipes and best in-class service
How does a pellet grill work?